We're a venture capital fund designed to address the unique needs of early-stage startups in the energy industry.
We provide support and deep industry expertise across the product development, strategy, business model, and financing stages.
Where We Add Value
Pain point mapping
Our relationships with energy companies allows us to understand their pain points and pilot new solutions.
We collaborate with corporate investor teams to help them with discovery, due diligence, and deal flow.
implementation & adoption
We have proven experience getting technology implemented and scaled across global big energy companies.
Where We Invest
Pre-seed. Often the first institutional investor. Initial checks up to $500K. We often participate in Seed and Series A.
Hardware and software for the energy sector. Focused on addressing the many productivity opportunities in energy.
Solve real painpoints. Connect technology development to high value opportunities in the field.
IDEAL BBLV APPLICANTS:
- Teams looking to change the energy industry
- Product development time is less than 2 years
- Technically-leaning teams of 1-5 founders
- Traditional energy software and hardware products
- $0 - $5MM funding raised (although not always)
ACCEPTED APPLICANTS RECEIVE:
- Full-time management staff (CFO, CMO, HR, Legal)
- Engineering partners support (software and hardware)
- Sufficient seed capital to last the program
- Domestic engagement with Houston Energy Companies
- And much more